CJ Design Partnership Limited are an established multi disciplined building services consultancy based in Bexley, Kent. The Company is still growing and requires an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their close knit and personable team of people.
Part of the success of the Company is a belief in growing its knowledge to impart to clients and training its team to continually develop their skills base.
Our areas of expertise include retail, ommercial and residential sectors; knowledge of these would be beneficial although not essential.
Ideally you will be a member of CIBSE or looking towards membership together with working towards your Chartered Engineering status.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:–
- Assisting with designing and managing of individual projects, resolving technical matters and liaison with clients as and when required.
- Liaising and developing the relationship with existing clients of the Company also endeavouring to secure new sources of work. You will receive training and guidance if required, in these areas of marketing the Company.
- Attending project meetings with clients and internal meetings, to discuss progress and policies. We encourage a collaborative approach with new ideas always welcome, to develop our strategy and business.
The ideal candidate:
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:-
- Preferably a degree in Building Services Engineering.
- Proficient in the use of Office 365, Cymap, Heavacomp and although not essential, a knowledge of AutoCAD would be beneficial.
- A conscientious and focused outlook to your profession.
- The ability to think ‘outside the box’ in solving engineering and commercial problems.
- Highly motivated with a strong aptitude to learn and develop skills.
- A positive and friendly team approach.
- An enthusiastic and willing personality to handle client relationships and develop these further.
In return the Company offers a salary commensurate with experience and capability and the following benefits:-
- 20+ days holiday plus Public and Bank holidays
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- Private healthcare
- Regular internal training
- Mobile phone
- Free eye test
- £100 towards the cost of glasses/contact lenses
- Free PPE
- Break out area equipped with Foosball table